All product opinions & recommendations are my own and are never influenced by brands, companies, or individuals. If you shop through links on this page, PineTreePoet.com may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for checking out my recommendations! Here’s my Affiliate Disclosure.
Earth Breeze Laundry Sheets have a lot of reviews on Amazon and their home website. These detergent sheets were probably the first sustainable, eco-friendly household item I bought and then bought a lot more to give away to friends and family. I’ve purchased eco-friendly candles, shampoo, sponges, and lots of other household goods, but none are as near and dear to my heart as Earth Breeze’s laundry sheets.
Yeah. I’m that big of a fan.
So if that’s all the convincing you need, you can buy your sheets right here on their website (and read tens of thousands of more reviews) or here on Amazon, if you’re an Amazon user. But keep reading if you want to learn more about why I love these detergent sheets so much.
Earth Breeze Laundry Sheets: The Biggest Benefits
These are the 5 biggest benefits of using Earth Breeze sheets over any other product:
- Save space in your laundry room. Plastic detergent jugs are ugly, large, and they collect dust and dog hair. Why did it take us this long to find a better way?
- Cut down on plastic consumption. Earth Breeze estimates they’ve kept over 10 million plastic jugs out of landfills (and streams, lakes, and oceans…). That’s a huge deal, and you can be a part of it.
- Travel laundry made easy. Whether you’re traveling across town to your in-laws or across the ocean on a great adventure, Earth Breeze laundry sheets won’t take up much space in your luggage (some bags like the GR1 even have a dedicated laundry sheets sleeve 😉). Whether you’re doing laundry in an Airbnb or a laundromat, you’ll never lack detergent.
- Spread environmental positivity. The laundry sheets come in sleek cardboard sleeves so you can easily give them as gifts. Keep a sleeve in your car and give them to a stranger! I dare you. Do it.
- Build a better future for all. Earth Breeze does a lot of good with your purchase. Each purchase donates 10 loads of laundry to those in need, and Earth Breeze also supports animal shelters, women’s shelters, tree planting efforts, and more. You can have a big impact with your purchasing decisions: start with Earth Breeze!
- Plastic-free packaging
- Biodegradable packaging and product
- Concentrated detergent to conserve water in the production process
- Paraben free
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Bleach and dye free
- Phthalate Free
- Phosphate Free
- No waste from messy detergent spills
My Earth Breeze Reviews
I rated my Earth Breeze laundry sheets in 5 categories: eco-friendliness, sustainability, affordability, how well they clean clothes, and how well they remove odor from clothes. Note: I use the fragrance-free laundry sheets (and so should you). I doubt Earth Breeze is using harmful synthetic fragrances in their products, but better safe than sorry.
Are Earth Breeze detergent sheets eco-friendly?
Earth Breeze laundry sheets are the most eco-friendly laundry detergent you can use. You’d be hard-pressed to find one better. Here’s why they’re the most eco-friendly:
Yep, Earth Breeze makes eco-friendly laundry sheets⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.
Are they sustainable?
I think the first criteria to be sustainable is that a product must be eco-friendly. Check. We know Earth Breeze laundry sheets are eco-friendly for all the reasons listed above. Earth Breeze laundry sheets are more sustainable than other brands because liquid detergents are made of up to 90% water, the packaging is biodegradable, and Earth Breeze is carbon neutral. While I usually see carbon neutrality as green-washing nonsense, Earth Breeze provides tons of info about the impact their business dollars have.
Because Earth Breeze creates household goods that are actually eco-friendly and resource-saving, they get five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for sustainability.
Are Earth Breeze laundry sheets affordable?
Yes, these laundry sheets are affordable. They sell the detergent sheets in a variety of pack sizes, and they last a very long time. Earth Breeze estimates a load of laundry costs 20 cents using their sheets. I haven’t done the math, but liquid detergent containers seem much more expensive when I see them now in the grocery store (and so big and bulky 🤢).
Check out their subscription options right here to see how much you can save. Overall, my favorite laundry sheets are very affordable ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.
Do Earth Breeze laundry sheets clean your clothes?
Yep! I’ve never taken a load of laundry out and ben disappointed. Cowboy’s muddy paw prints, grass stains from soccer, and pasta sauce have all come out easily using these sheets. Earth Breeze gets five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for making concentrated laundry sheets that are tough on dirt and grime, but gentle on clothes.
How about smell? Do these laundry sheets get rid of odor?
Earth Breeze laundry sheets definitely get rid of odor. We have multiple towels and blankets that we use on our dog, or that he lays on. Those things can stink after a rainy day. We also run, hike, do yoga, and cook aromatic foods. Our clothes always smell and feel fresh coming out of the laundry. I was a bit skeptical when I started using these detergent sheets, but after one year I can safely say I’ll never go back.
Earth Breeze laundry sheets freshen clothes, towels, and bedding and get rid of all odors ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.
Fragrance Free for the win!
One Year of Sustainable Laundry
Earth Breeze laundry sheets are the real deal in sustainable, eco-friendly household goods. This is a company and product we can all stand behind and use to improve our quality of life, and the outlook for future generations.
I love seeing companies truly finding ways to improve people’s lives while fighting environmental damage. Their laundry sheets save space, improve the health of your home, and allow you to choose (every single day) a cleaner future world.
As a final thought, once you know you love these laundry sheets, buy the largest supply they offer (currently Earth Breeze offers a 1 year supply) and give them away. When I visit friends and family, or when we have company, I make sure to rep for Earth Breeze. That takes all the awkwardness out of spreading environmental stewardship. If you convince just a few people to ditch harmful plastic jugs, you’ll be making a massive difference in the world.